Monday, February 16, 2009

Intellektika.

Well. This year's was just pointless. There were so few people. Don't they actually care where they want to continue studying? Their choice, I guess. Not that I'm better than that.

I saw someone there and that made me think about my years at school. And how much I hated it. Truly hated. There were some things to keep me distracted like acting class and some good friends, but it still gave me a huge scar for the rest of my life I'm afraid. School is hard and I do admire those who make it. Maybe I will make it too, someday.

7 Comments:

At Monday, February 16, 2009 12:41:00 am , Blogger Gerd Tarand said...

Eiei. Mitte, et neid ei huvitaks aga inimestel ei ole enam võimalusi (pappi, ikka pappi), et õppida;)

 
At Monday, February 16, 2009 12:42:00 am , Blogger Eliina said...

Gümnaasiumis ju seda vaja pole.

 
At Monday, February 16, 2009 12:51:00 am , Blogger Gerd Tarand said...

hm. siis kui mina viimati intellektikal käisin (ammu-ammu) oli seal rohkem gümnasiste kui põhikooli. Minu viga ilmselt. Olen vanaks jäänud ja ei jaga enam matsu. Aga tegelikult on ka gümnaasiumis käimine üsna kulukas.Ilmselt peaks ka hoopis magama minema.

 
At Monday, February 16, 2009 12:53:00 am , Blogger Eliina said...

Seekord oli nooremaid rohkem. Kui annab seda käputäit üldse võrrelda. Ilusat und sel juhul..

 
At Monday, February 16, 2009 12:59:00 am , Blogger Gerd Tarand said...

Palju asju peaks. See ei tähenda, et ma neid teeks. Ei ole vaja arvata, et ms tegelt ka magama lähen:P

 
At Monday, February 16, 2009 1:17:00 am , Blogger Eliina said...

Tüüpiline.

 
At Monday, February 16, 2009 1:18:00 am , Blogger Gerd Tarand said...

Ma olengi tüüpiline. Tüübi võib igaüks ise tuvastada.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home