Thursday, January 22, 2009

What do I think..

So.


I finished Breaking Dawn. It was exactly like reading the last lines of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I feel numb inside. A chapter in my life has ended. I've really learned to love the characters in those books. I'm angry with them, I laugh with them, I love with them. Amazing, amazing job, Stephenie! And this is coming from someone who doesn't even like reading! So I'm looking forward to Midnight Sun and whatever comes afterwords, because even we all know basically what is going to happen; I and probably thousands more just can't get enough of these 'beings' You've created.

I also thought about the Twilight frenzy that has hit the earth so suddenly. One part is yes- the movie. I loved the movie too. But. I just can't help but wonder if this is mainly because of Robert who was absolutely dashing and beautiful in that picture (obviously I'm also one of them who's 'in love with him'). Hopefully people will take the time to actually read also. After reading the saga I realized that I love all of them. Even Aro and Caius :) Because they are as much part it as are all the Cullens, Charlie etc. Now I feel more drawn to their world as opposed to 'mine'. And I think I know the reason for that. Silly but true- love.

I don't want to explain more. Just. I want to recommend You to read those books so You too can be a part of that incredible world. Even though it's fiction, the basic things in life never change. Hard to explain, better to discover YOURSELF!
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com . True master of words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home