Saturday, December 13, 2008

Now I'm feeling truly better.

Visiting the concert of Metsatöll and Kukerpillid was exactly what I needed. I got to live out in it's truest meaning. Thank You once again Mari and Janeli for coming with me! Although I woke up with the worst neck pain ever I'm still satisfied! I think Metsatöll got a new fan!
And I got to see my "daughter" Piia after such a long time. She has grown up in so many ways and I really felt like an idiot listening to her wise thoughts. She helped me a lot getting over some issues I have. Thanks to talking to her and thanks to that letter I found in my mailbox I'm leveled again. Hopefully for a longer time.
Christmas are coming.. and I can't wait to get out of town. To my grandma's. Where I can wear whatever I want, do whatever I want and If I get the chance I can do some hard labour! Maybe chopping some wood or something. Aah. That's life! =)
Ahaa. And I'm going to see my honeys tonight! Unfortunately 3 of them not, but hopefully we'll get the gang together for New Year's. My bestest thoughts to Pärnumaa where 2 of them are and one special thought to Kivi street! =)

2 Comments:

At Saturday, December 13, 2008 11:49:00 pm , Blogger Mari said...

Kontsert oli tõesti viimase peal. Mis kaelavalusse puutub, siis ma sain eile vaevu kaela liigutada:S Ostsin juba Metsatöllu "Hiiekivi" plaadi ka, sundisin vanemaid ka kuulama. Ma millegipärast arvan, et seekord on neil hea meel, et linna tagasi kohe tulen:D

 
At Sunday, December 14, 2008 5:18:00 pm , Blogger ... said...

Oi, kui armas, et meie peale ka mõtlesid:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home