Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Funny little world with funny little people in it.

Well. I'm tired as hell, I have to come back to work in the evening. Good news is I don't have any hot water or any central heating today at home. Plus I feel a cold coming and breaking me down. A cold room won't help a bit. But yet I'm not sad or mad. I'm more like.. numb. No feelings whatsoever. I think it's a good thing because it's an improvement. At least I'm not spreading anger.. Some people surprised me yesterday. Some in a really good way and some in not so good way. I'm just afraid of that downhill spiral that is waiting one of them. It's the little things that count in that case. Someone always gets hurt. Intentionally or unintentionally. I'm just hoping for good... .... something something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home