Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Finally.

Today for the first time somebody asked me the question- why I started drinking and gave up sobriety for life. What the hell is wrong with the world? Why don't people ask straight from the other person the questions they are so eager to get answers to? Instead they talk behind Your back and criticize You.

I felt so good that finally I could tell my side of the story and the person actually admired me for that. He may not think the same way but at least he knows my thoughts about it. My way to the place I'm right now.

So If You want to know something about me, then please please ask from me. Don't believe the talks from other people, because the truth always gets lost. Even If it's ment well. I'll try to change myself also on that part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home