Thursday, October 16, 2008

Whining mood.

I have had a freakin' pain in my neck for the past two days. I can't turn my neck to the right without feeling an agonizing pain. I think I need a massage, but the point is I don't like it. I don't know anyone who would be able to find the traumatized muscle (Janika could do it, but I won't disturb her) and I don't have the money to go to a professional.

Otherwise everything is well at the moment. Yesterday I saw some people I haven't seen for such a long time and I thought about the friends I have and how much they mean to me and how awful my life would be without them. I felt happy. But still there is something missing and I know what it is. My boss asked me today why I don't have a boyfriend and I honestly didn't know the answer. My other half is missing. But. Kadri told me once that it will happen when I least expect it. I know it's true, but sometimes I feel lonely nevertheless.


Ahaa. If You're wondering why I'm writing in English then the reason is this- as I understood there some none-Estonian people who will be following my blog from now on. So- this is mostly for You, Frede ;) Along with hugs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home