Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Once again.

I want to discuss about the issues of relationships. The idea came from a posting of a friend of mine. It made me think about being afraid. I haven't had a relationship in such a long time. The last one where the other person truly cared about me was in the summer of 2005. Imagine that. It has been so long... Lately and mostly I give this excuse- I like when men chase me not the other way around. I tell that this is my Russian pride that don't let me do it myself. But my friend's posting gave me another point of view- maybe I'm just a chicken. Seriously. I can't deny the fact that I've had opportunities, but either the guys are too lazy or they just lose interest...

Either way. The point of my posting is- I'm not going to stress about the "issue" any more. I'm going to live for myself and for my friends. For those who I have and love so much. They are important. And If the right guy comes then he will wait for my sanity and will not run away. And then, just then I will truly learn to trust men.

To love. In any forms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home