Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Cosmo-test.

Like I've always known- I'm a goat between two haystacks. My sisters Cosmo arrived today so I decided to flip it through. And there was a test called "What's Your personal sex-style". I answered to 6 questions and my answeres devided between two letters- 3 "A"-s and 3 "C"-s. Nice. Which one did I choose the most? :P And of course the solutions had to be complete opposites of each other.

"A"- Your sex-style is romantic. Your flirting is very feminine and You react the best to beautiful words and to sensual touches. "Bang and ready" approach doesn't suite You, You need spiritual connection to the partner that cares about You.
and...
"C"- Your sex-style is playful. In Your opinion sex should be a fun activity, so You act carefree and mischievously. In order to reach jolly pleasure You're willing to try bizarre poses or play silly sex-games.

Laugh out loud! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home