Monday, November 24, 2008

So little to make me happy.

I feel so good! This weekend was amazing. On Saturday was the Congress of Social Democrats Party and I was one of the helping hands over there. Even though my feet killed me after that day and some people pissed me off, I still enjoyed it. I had my friends there to make me laugh and feel relaxed. Maris did a wonderful job as always. She truly is an amazing person! And there were others there as well who are even closer in my heart again.
Haha. People came from Tallinn that morning and were complaining about the fact that there wasn't any snow in Tartu. They had snow in Tallinn and were hoping to see the beautiful Tartu covered in snow.

In the evening I took a bus after such a long time. I just didn't have the energy to walk up the Riia hill to Gea's place. There was only Gea, me and Raigo and we watched a BBC series called The Tudors. Even though it was interesting we were only able to watch 2 episodes. We had a tiring day behind us. Anyway. We started walking home at midnight. Raigo accompanied me until his turn to home and I went alone down the hill. It was then when it started snowing. And it hasn't stopped since. I love it! It brings me back memories of those winters when the snow was up my knees and when it was too cold to go to school.

And today was time to come to work. My way to work consists of about 400 meters of footpath and then comes a bridge and after that also a little more footpath. I went out of the house at my normal time and discovered that the road hadn't been cleaned and it was all covered in snow. I swamped through it. After a few hundred meters I was out of breath and I wanted water so bad :p On the bridge there was hardly any snow so I could walk normally. I was gasping air through my mouth all the way so naturally I've temporarily lost my voice. Even though my pants were totally wet and I couldn't breathe for a while my spirit is still high and I'm looking forward going home in the morning. I'm going to enjoy this wonderful weather as much as I can. Who knows when the next time comes when there is snow in Estonia. Christmas will probably be black as always.

Hihihhiiii, snoooooooooooow!!!!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home