Saturday, January 17, 2009

Addict 101.

How to recognize an addict?



Well. Because of that I do not sleep. Because every time I close my eyes I dream about it and I toss and turn around so much in my bed until eventually I give up and open it again. Because I need to know what happens next. And since there is some money in my bank account I wont wait for tomorrow evening;'til Merit brings me last one; I will go to the shop tomorrow morning and spend my last money this month on three books. Seriously, I'm addicted and twisted.



I have Twilight-mania. Obviously.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, January 18, 2009 11:49:00 pm , Blogger Rommy said...

You and thousands of other people in the world! :P

Olen ise tahtnud filmi vaadata, aga ei taha seda teha, enne, kui olen esimese osa läbi lugenud ning raamatukokku pole jõudnud veel. KUIGI olen tahtnud minna sinna viimased kaks kuud! :P
Aga noh... If YOU love it, then it's gotta be good! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home