Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bella's Lullaby.

Love...


You read about it in the books. You watch it in the movies. You hear people talk about it. You see it. You feel it in so many different levels.


But.


I still can't bring myself to believe it will happen to me too. My little sister tells me, my friends tell me.. that I have no reason to be this insecure. But I am. Why is it that it is so easy to see my friends as beautiful as they are? To love them above and beyond, but seeing myself beautiful is the most difficult thing I've ever had to face? I've tried it so many times.. I mean.. standing in front of a mirror and saying out loud that I am beautiful. I felt like I was lying to myself.


Insecurity destroys me. I need to learn to get over the faults I have. I have to learn not to be so damn critical about myself.


Ainult mina saan oma maailma muuta...

1 Comments:

At Monday, January 12, 2009 1:30:00 am , Blogger Gerd Tarand said...

yeah, well... it's called being human;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home