Friday, April 03, 2009

A true April's Fool.

I f**king hate April Fool's Day. Seriously. I even didn't remember two days ago that it was THAT day. I watched the news as always, I read my favorite homepage as always and thought- what has happened to everybody? Okay. I took seriously the news that the fire extinguishers will be changed from red to blue and I seriously believed that Robert Pattinson was going to drop out of New Moon.

Silly me for not knowing the dates in this world. It was supposed to be a normal day or something close to that, but hey- everyone's a clown. And I actually think that news are not the place to make stupid jokes like that.

I blame these kind of people for making this world so paranoid!

Baargh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home