Saturday, March 13, 2010

Maybe you know?

Why do people always love wrong people? I know I have asked this question before but this time it came haunting again.

We never believe in us. We never believe that we are worth the best. And thus we torment ourselves with loving persons who (if you really tell yourself the truth) will never love you the way you love them. For them you are like a shoulder to cry on, a place to let your sorrow out. But it ends there. Because they take their happy thoughts and moments somewhere else. And you, who has seen the weak side of a human being fall in love. And since you know the persons deepest secrets and you understand why he is acting like that you let yourself to be treated badly; while saying yourself- 'It's okay, he doesn't mean it like that. Not really. He just has to solve the problems he has and then he will see how wonderful he is.' And secretly you hope things between you and him will change. From friendship to more.

But it won't. It may be pessimistic but through this misery you could actually miss the person you were supposed to be with all along. Yeah, yeah. If it's supposed to be true love then it will happen anyway. But I just have to ask myself- how long I can and must wait? When is the right time to give up and grab some other great potential relationship possibility; or when is the right time to wait?

Fortunately I don't have to deal with this kind of a problem at the moment. But a good friend of does. We haven't known each other for long but I already know this person is going to be my friend for a very long time. And I hate when friends of mine are hurting. It always makes me feel hopeless. But I'm trying not to pressure, I try to let my friend deal with it by herself/himself. I hope the right decision comes. No matter what, I'll sit beside you.


---


But me. I'm happy now. I always feel happy when being with Active people. I feel like home. I'm just sad that tomorrow it will end. Not for eternity but for this time. But it will feel like an eternity nevertheless. Anyways. Sweet dreams, my dears, time for bed.

XOXO, the Russian girl =P

1 Comments:

At Saturday, March 13, 2010 9:34:00 am , Blogger Halffling said...

I would wait forever for him if I needed to...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home