Thursday, November 02, 2006

The most beautiful morning..

Today walking home from work I felt better than I've felt in a long time. Some people who know me good, know that I love snow. And today it was snowing, although for the second time this year (the first one came and went so bloody quickly that I didn't even have the time to enjoy it).
I felt like a little child again. People must've thought that I was crazy 'cause I was walking alone and smiling weirdly =)
Along the way I took some pictures for Mari, I know that she's missing Estonia and the people here. And the weather, even If it gets sometimes 25 to 30 degrees below zero.
Oh darling Winter! Come quicker! I've missed you!

2 Comments:

At Friday, November 03, 2006 1:27:00 pm , Blogger Mari said...

Hihii indeed Eliina, I do miss even snow=) It's so weird to have winter but no snow.. Hopefully there will be some though!

 
At Monday, November 06, 2006 4:58:00 pm , Blogger Rutt said...

... ja siis saab varsti lumememmerallit teha! Ja seista Toomemäel või ükskõik kus Tartus (sest see peab tingimata Tartu olema) keel suust väljas ja ampsata seda värskust... Ja hullunult mööda lund joosta, otsides sügavamaid kohti, kuhu siis siruli viskuda... ja lakkamatult naerda ja naerda... Vot seda teeb lumi... minuga :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home