Friday, June 15, 2007

Being upset...

Everything bad always comes to me all at once. It's a chainreaction. Like the other day.

I was out shopping with few of my friends when suddenly I saw somebody from work and she asked me what is happening between me and one other co-worker. She also told me that the co-worker was very angry at me and saying bad things about me. At that moment I just couldn't take it anymore. I had put up with this co-workers (let's be straight forward:) shit for 6 months! And I had enough! So that same night I went to work. Send her off.. well.. somewhere. I was angry, couldn't think straight and did some stupid things. I'm just glad that I didn't get fired.

Stronger, older and wiser? I don't think so. At least not stronger. Hopefully the world doesn't suffocate me too much. I would like to run away for a while. With him.. He has been there for me through all this time.. And I couldn't be more happier!

Fhew.. Got it off my chest. I truly needed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home