Friday, April 10, 2009

Sleepwalking marathon.

Yet again I'm choosing pleasure over resting. I was at work Wednesday night. My shift ended 8AM but I didn't go home, because I had a hairdressers appointment next doors at 10 anyway. Well. It didn't do me any good. I spent that 2 hours working overtime (no payment foreseen) and losing millions of my nerves. I finally got home around 13. I was intending to clean my apartment but since I was too tired to stay awake I slept for 6 hours. And then started to clean. I finished 3AM. Yes- AM. Then I went to sleep. I woke up at 7 to go to work. Now- here I am :D Tonight I have some friends coming over. We are going to a pub to listen to our favorite band. And maybe will go somewhere else. I will miss a lot of sleep which is long overdue but yet I feel happy. Because those friends give me energy :)

Anyway. I also wanted to apologize to my blog visitors for not writing that long. I'll try to behave and write at least once a week.
Hugs!
And sunshine :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home