Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Movies of 2010

I started to think about the movies of 2010 I need to go to see in the movies. Plus what movies I have to rent since I haven't seen them.

Renting (or downloading)-
Avatar (can't believe I missed it)
(500) Days of Summer (recommendedby a friend)
Taking Woodstock (recommended)
Disko ja tuumasõda (recommended)

Movies-
The A-Team (not sure if it's good, but I need to know myself)
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (even though I didn't like New Moon at all I'm hoping David Slade made a better job)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (tradition)
Sex and the City 2 (I'm a girl, what more can I say?)
Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D (I do have the first 2 movies in DVD's at home, quite like the saga even though it's not my favorite genre)


Any other suggestions? =)

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 12, 2010 10:18:00 pm , Blogger Unknown said...

Avatar is still in cinema at us^^
You realy have to see Moon, saw it with Marie this Monday, and we realy liked it. Was a Sneak preview again, so we didnt know whats it about. And i advise you also to not see the trailer before(if you dont know it);)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home