Saturday, April 18, 2009

Lack of nerves.

My job gives me great "pleasure" of seeing different people. I don't have to go out to meet them, they walk in. Some of them are quite nice and I have fond memories of them, but most of them are just.. idiots. Okay, not idiots. But seeing them I just can't help but wonder- what the hell is going on inside their heads? People can behave like fools without being wasted anyway (I know from personal experience), so why do they need liqueur to make it worse? Beats me. Anyway- Friday and Saturday nights at work are just plain happiness for me.

Aha. A tip for You "Vodka-almighties"- before You start smashing the door back and forth, maybe You should just close it slowly to see if it locks. Just a thought, You know.

PS. I hate being sick, it makes me cranky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home