Wednesday, May 06, 2009

"What?"..

... that's the question they had in their eyes when we entered the hospital. My sister and I just despise going there now. I know that it is hard for the hospital workers because they are working too much for a shitty pay and their salaries are being cut even more, but for the love of god- stop being such bitches! When times are difficult and I'm confused and probably can't think straight, then please-please be reasonable! I don't work there! Don't look at me like I'm an idiot for not knowing the way to a fucking department. I'm so mad I can't even describe it. I really thought that a hospital is a place where people are nice to You, taking into consideration Your current moment; but I was wrong, oh so wrong! They just don't give a fuck! It just clearly shows there's something truly wrong with the system. If this kind of attitude will still be there when I'm in the need to be there, I'd rather not be. My poor family who has to visit me and get a trauma because of it, haven't deserved it! Don't go into medicine If You don't have a heart! You'll just ruin so many days and moods. F again.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 06, 2009 3:54:00 pm , Blogger Gerd Tarand said...

Wouldn´t it be cool if hospitals actually had fucking departments:)

 
At Wednesday, May 06, 2009 5:29:00 pm , Blogger Eliina said...

They do.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home