Wednesday, June 23, 2010

There's always a dark spot..

I've been very happy lately! =) Seriously happy! =)

First. I made it quits with the Social Democratic Youth. I did have regrets a bit before their board gathered but the more time goes on I realize how right that decision was. Being with some people there made me so unhappy and I didn't even realize how much! True friends from that organization know how to contact me in other ways and I truly appreciate still having them in my life! =)

Second. I attended my pre-departing training and it made me realize that I'm really really going away for a year. I did know it before but there it just turned into reality. This means...

Third. I have now only a month + few days of working left. August I will take for myself- for attending the camp in Norway, for throwing my farewell-party, for just relaxing and getting almost normal sleeping schedule back.

Fourth. My darling Liisu graduated from high-school. She looked amazing and I'm so proud of my adoptive sister! =)

All these things make my soul feel light. And I can't wait for my EVS year to begin! It will be a great one, I'm sure! =)

But with all the happiness there still is a thorn in my soul. There's worry about one particular person. And it's actually driving me insane not to be able to do anything about it. I wish I could help. But it's not allowed. I hope that this certain part of me will get fixed soon. Otherwise I'm afraid my sadness will come back.

Huh, I'm going to shake it off now. Just needed to get it off my chest.

Will be in happy-mood again =)




38 days left until Experience 2010!!! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home