Thursday, March 22, 2007

Weird

Only the day before I cried for such small thing as losing a roof over my head.. And for being homeless. Boo hoo. So little.. so small.. and so unimportant. The next day, on 7th March of 2007, I got the worst SMS of my life. A friend of mine had passed away. Even now.. when I think about the meaningless death of Tanja I want to cry.. I want to scream. So unfair!!

Today I read Ermannos thoughts about the happenings in Estonia. Although Juvente lost one member, then 10 days later one other (or should I say two others) had a baby boy. I was so happy when I heard the news. On the 17th March was also the 5th birthday of Juvente. Such strange feelings. So confused. We had a party. We remembered our Tanja there. Were sad. But at the same time we celebrated the birth of Robin Markus (cool name, eh?). Life is weird and has it's own way teaching us something important. I'm not sure what he wanted to teach me, but I'll try to find out. At the same time I'll live.

I'm greatful that I have friends who are there for me. I hope I'm as much as a friend to them as they are for me. I love them so so much!
And Tanja. That includes you too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home