Thursday, April 26, 2007

Oh My God!!

Europe! Do you already know what's happening in Estonia? Thousands of people in the streets, burning tires, stones thrown at the police, innocent bystanders cars being broken.. busstops, trashbins, shops.. everything is shattered.. WHAT THE FUCK?? I'm totally in shock! What used to be so far away, being seen only in news, talked about other countries.. IS NOW AT OUR DOORSTEPS!?! Im afraid. Truly. Although the rebel is in Tallinn.. but for how long 'til this thing will spread in other cities and places of Estonia?? Jesus. Maybe i'm overreacting.. but.. I'm scared, I'm unhappy, I'M ASHAMED!! Seriously. Grow up! Do we really need this??

And it's still not funny. I rest my case!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At Friday, April 27, 2007 5:30:00 pm , Blogger The Infatuated said...

I've seen the pictures, but I don't know what's going on. What's caused all this aggression and anger?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home