Monday, April 30, 2007

Tallinn

So. I'm here. Nothing happens If you stay inside! The same applies when you're being in Tartu. At least the worst is over. I'm alive!!:p Today I spent the day with 9 most beautiful people in Estonia, including me :P Don't ask. At least after quite a long time I feel that there is hope.
What else? Ate african food for the first time. Couldn't order any antilopes cause they had run out of it. Well. Too bad. Wouldn't have taken it anyway. There were too weird maincourses in the menu, so I took the safe road and ordered some rice. It was good, but too much. A friend of mine ordered two courses plus a dessert. The thing that makes me mad the most (not in a bad way:p) is the fact that he's so skinny. Eats a lot, but not a curve on his body. Damn good digestion. And I envy him!! :p
Good feelings. Happy thoughts. Going to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home